Ayn Rand defines genuine selfishness as an end in its own self. Anyways, this is a note to what I spoke in the latest video, meaning When I said I miss Google, I meant that, as a broke 2nd year High School kid, I can assure you that I will have no 24/7 Internet home for the rest of my young life. Good, no more Asphalt. Long story short, I was pulled into this electronics shit and dad has all these bullshit visions about me. No offense to that but I'm really not interested in "repairing" business. I mean I don't want to be a self-employed person. Good for dad, I don't want to die in a seemingly small ugly laboratory fearing the next capacitor that will blow off and scare the shit out of me. You know, at this stage, I just want some money. Young, almost 18, and no where to go. God, I need money to escape the trap my own family is consciously or unconsciously creating for me: Complacency and Availability-Misweighing Tendency, two big dangers. That's why I like Google. It allows me to constantly research and improve/detect new opportunities. But seems like old man can't get over his little cracky head. Goddammit.
My New Website
aaliyan.home.blog
-
I have read the first Five Chapters of this book. Chapter Six and Seven will be carried on and read later on. So I've read till Chapter ...
-
And when he came here, he said to me, "Ab aap ne aik kaam krna hai, ye darwaza band nahi krna " and now I didn't follow his co...
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome